Türkçe English

AP biology

Veritas AP Biology Courses

Our courses are taught by AP specialist teachers. The expectation of our students is full of purity. In our A biology lessons we have an early-stage system, followed by a 20-degree AP biology trial-and-dissolve-based system.

About AP Biology Exam 

The AP examination in biology consists of two parts.
The first part is a 100-question, multiple-choice exam. You have 80 minutes.
The second part of the exam consists of four open-ended questions or scientific articles to complete this section.
A 10-minute reading period is provided to read the first four questions, to organize your thoughts, to record your notes, or to create a note; you have 90 minutes to write your composition.
The multiple-choice section counts 60 percent of the exam, while the test section counts the remaining 40 percent.
The exam is held every year in May and the results are announced in July. The multiple choice section is designed with a balance of easy and difficult questions to get a 50 out of 100 points average. The exams are graded on a scale of 1 to 5 with a maximum of 5. Most colleges require 3 or more points as passing points.